I have an idea: I suggest you ...

Option for Minimizing/Start-up in system tray | PC

I love this aplication as it allows me to route my system audio through it. I've set it to start up when I start windows; It's essential to my workflow

But I'd just love an option to have it running in my system tray.
Simalar to that of: "Skype, Steam, Gpu Tweak, ect."

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    James Freeman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rominou commented  · 

The big thing with LP is its stability, very appreciated for live sound application.
        All cosmetic windows type adds are not a good idea ;)

• Anonymous commented  · 

@Nikolai Bergstrøm: I understand the functionality is crafted by focusing on what the program is designed to do but what's in it for us who wanna use it for both purposes ? wouldn't hurt to add a feature and expand the usability as well as customer base.

Thank you for the reaction though.

• AdminNikolai Bergstrøm (Developer, LiveProfessor) commented  · 

@Anonymous
        Hi
        To the core users of LiveProfessor, this is not a much wanted feature (as seen by votes here) I do see that when using the app to improve internal audio on you pc this would be a required feature. Using the app as a "sound optimizer" for system sounds is not what the program was designed to do, actually it is more common to run it full screen on a dedicated computer/server

• Anonymous commented  · 

@James Freeman contact me and I will guide you how you can start it up with the windows and run in as a background process or from system tray.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm clueless why the devs can't think of something so important and simple to implement themselves and need us to give them feedback and make requests for basic things like this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base