I have an idea: I suggest you ...

add a simple audio capture/recorder

I really like your program and I have used it for several years. I would find it very very handy to have a simple audio capture ability added so that improvisations I do while checking out VST plugins could be easily captured. I doesnt need to be a full blown audio editor, just a quick way to record sound while in Live Professor. Thanks for all your work!

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hugh Chandler shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mattias commented  · 

I would also like this functionality, just simple "record" / "Playback" dots in each chain and selectable pre / post processing. Then I could record main mixes or In Ear mixes and work on the processing without the band present, or easily capture a mix or In Ear mix while working without having to rely on another program using the same audio streams, or inserting a recorder in every chain! Virtual soundcheck is often used today, and if Liveprofessor could do multitrack recording and playback with the processing applied in each chain it could eliminate the need for running a second, multitracking program - an easier workflow when working with only one computer doing both processing in Liveprofessor and virtual soundcheck at the same time. I really like LP, wouldn´t want it to be more complicated than it is but if the main use is for Live Audio I think this would be a great addition!

• audibell2 commented  · 

Add a vst recorder to the chain? Voxengo has a free 2-trk recorder.

• Thomas commented  · 

I'd like to have a multi-channel-recorder and you should be able to choose wether to capture the Inputs or the outputs of your audio-device

• AdminNikolai Bergstrøm (Developer, LiveProfessor) commented  · 

Hi
        That should be totaly possible to create in V2. How do you suggest this works? Like a plugin, or like a integrated "thing". How do we patch it up? Do you select the output of a plugin, do we need multi-channel audio or only stereo?

Feedback and Knowledge Base